Web2express.org openly develops free tools and
services for the purpose of promoting open data sharing and communication. It is focused on new technologies, particularly semantic web technologies, which are reshaping the web, healthcare, and enterprise applications.
- Pophealth Booster: Developing open source web-based education tool for reducing health disparities in chronic diseases like hepatitis. See Pophealth Booster on Google code. Join Pophealth Booster discussion here.
- Social Web Information (SWI) Server: Developing server application for companies to scale up social media monitoring and engagement.
- Realmon9 - Social media monitoring in the cloud: The first Google appengine application for monitoring social media in the cloud.
- Developing free social media monitoring website for the public: The free web app digests fresh web contents including Twitter messages, blogs, and news.
Events and Presentations:
- Moderator for panel discussion “Technology and Social Innovation to
End Health Disparities”, SVForum Health Tech Conference, Silicon Valley,
- Moderator for panel discussion on breaking software
architecture traditions with mobile, noSQL and cloud, SVForum Software
Architecture SIG, 3/2012.
- Organizing events for SVForum Web2.0 SIG (see current event on svforum.org, Event Archive) and Semantic Web SIG (see Event Archive) every two months, 2007-2011.
- Moderator for panel discussion: "New Frontiers of Social Gaming", SVForum Web2.0 SIG, Mountain View, CA. 7/25/2011.
- Member of organizing committee for SVForum "Healthcare Technology Innovation Boom Symposium", Palo Alto, CA. 5/18/2011
- Moderator for panel discussion: "Investing in Clouds over the Pacific", SVForum Web2.0 SIG, Palo Alto, CA. 1/5/2011.
- Presented "Building
Search Engine in the Social Media Era" on SVForum SAM SIG, Palo Alto, CA. 3/24/2010.
- Organizer and Moderator for panel discussion “Entering Intelligent
Web under Cover” on the Semantic Technology Conference, San Jose, CA. 6/16/2009.
- Organizer and Moderator for panel discussion “Will
Semantics Give Web Search a Face-lift?” on the Semantic Technology
Conference, San Jose, CA. 5/20/2008.
- Co-Organizer for Panel Discussion: "Web 3.0 Semantics? Silicon Valley Meets the World Experts", 2007 Semantic Technology Conference, San Jose, CA. 5/22/2007.
- Chair, Demo Committee, 2006 IEEE Computational Systems Bioinformatics Conference, Stanford University. 8/14-18/2006.
- Chair, Workshop Committee, 2005 IEEE Computational Systems Bioinformatics Conference, Stanford University. 8/8-11/2005.
- Co-Organizer for event: "Bioconvergence: Catalyst for our Economic Future", Stanford University. 11/20/2003.